Monday, October 27, 2008
Here are the quick points
-Dad Moved to San Fransisco
-I Moved in with my mom (not too far from the old house)
-Still no job, still searching.
-car broke down the other day, but Casey said he can fix it.
That's just about it. but I've been keeping really busy lately. i don't have a lot of time on the computer here so ill try to be on again soon for a more detailed update on life. I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween or anything. I'm looking for super cheap costume ideas. anyone have any??
See ya next time! :)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Link the Person who Tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I change my clothes multiple times before going to sleep.
2. I can't leave a restaurant with a messy table i always "pre bus" the table before we leave to make the job easier for the person who cleans it.
3. I hate when the pillow gets warm. I will flip my pillow over multiple times before actually going to sleep. I just love the feel of cool sheets or the cold side of the pillow. :)
4. I have difficulty not answering the phone when it rings... im getting better at this though.
5. I have difficulty drinking plain water. I can drink water with lemon (usually i ask for extra lemons when i go out to dinner). But if all i have is plain water, ill usually end up having a sip of casey's drink or find something else to drink because i dont like plain water. Also, if theres ice in a cup, i have a hard time drinking without a straw because the ice gets in the way.
6. i dont know....um. i tend to go to the same restaraunts and order the exact same things and rarely branch out once i find one thing i really like on the menue. i dont know if thats a quirk... but i cant really think of anything else. im sure other people can list of crazy weird quirks of mine and ur welcome to tell me about them in a comment on my blog. hahaha
now its your turn!
The 6 people I tag are…Garrett, Aly, Laurel, Melissa, Stephanie, and... whoever else lol.
Friday, October 3, 2008
[daddy and me showing our true colors at the zoo]
The day after i got back from Mead, my mom took my sister, brother and myself to see Wicked for my brother's birthday and my 18th Bday/Graduation present i was supposed to get over a year ago. it was worth the wait. i love that show. it's even better the second time.
(hopefully pictures to come soon)
Yesterday was the Book Club meeting. It was fun. After the book club meeting I went to the Wing Stop "soft opening" it was really nice to see all the hard work Casey and his brothers put into it. I'm so proud of Casey and how hard he works!
Today I'm doing laundry and looking for jobs and stuff. I need to sell my Calendars too for my fundraiser. Let me know if you're interested in one. Technically it's called sponsoring me and in return you get a calendar. It's twenty dollars and going to be well worth it. They will be distributed in December but i have to pre-sale most of them. Let me know!
Tomorrow is Casey's birthday. Last year for his birthday i took him to Six Flags and we went on Dive devil. This year we're using our passes to go to Universal Studios and I'm going to cook him dinner. Pretty much the same idea as last year but at a different theme park.
I don't know what else is new to update on here.... hmmm... i guess that's all...
See ya next time :)