Thursday, March 12, 2009

rough week

these past few days have been pretty crazy.

Monday i went to the doctors (finally) to take care of some last minute stuff and got some bloog work and long story short... passed out with the needle in my arm... it was pretty traumatic and my body didnt react well to that and it took me the rest of the day to recover...

Tuesday i worked at Della Stella and then came home and went to the LA temple with my mom to get some last minute supplies for the wedding... and while i was there i felt a little sick to my stomach... i thought it was probably the egg salad i ate not sitting right with me.... and then as i walked out of the room i was in... it all came up... it ended up being a version of the flu and i recovered early this morning.

Today i went to Della Stella and got my jewelery FINALLY.

Tomorrow and Saturday are my last working days til the wedding.... im SO excited.

I have my dress fitting sometime next week...my dress is currently in utah... it came out of customs yesterday!

ITS ALMOST HERE!!!

HOORAY

2 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

Good luck and see you next week.

Unknown said...

Its obvious as to why you havnt updated this recently. In your free time you now have sex instead of updating your blog! hehe ; )