Monday, October 27, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Hey Everyone. A lots been going on.

Here are the quick points

-Dad Moved to San Fransisco
-I Moved in with my mom (not too far from the old house)
-Still no job, still searching.
-car broke down the other day, but Casey said he can fix it.


That's just about it. but I've been keeping really busy lately. i don't have a lot of time on the computer here so ill try to be on again soon for a more detailed update on life. I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween or anything. I'm looking for super cheap costume ideas. anyone have any??


See ya next time! :)

2 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

I didn't realize that you would be moving in with your mom. I guess I didn't even think about it when I found out that your dad was moving away.

Adam & Samantha said...

hi! we have a blog too! adamandsamantha.blogspot.com. ps, you look beautiful in your pics!