Friday, November 7, 2008

I Missed Blogging.

Hey everyone.
So i feel like I've been slacking a lot on my blogging. So I'm going to try to recap what I've been up to lately.

Casey fixed my car shortly after the last blog was posted. So that's nice... i love having my own working car. I forgot how important my car really is to me. I'm also very lucky to have an amazing boyfriend to help me out when my car dies. He rocks!

I got a call recently for an interview today. I'm really excited about it. Cross your fingers for me. I'll have an update to how it went.

I'm thinking about going back to school in February. I want to take an Early Childhood Education class, Sign language class, and some kind of Physical Class like dance or gym. We'll see if that desire transpires into a reality for me.

OH! so i voted for the first time on Tuesday. It was a hard pill for me to swallow when Obama won, but hopefully he wont irreparably damage the country. hopefully it'll be over in four years. But prop 8 passed so that made me happy. However, what doesn't make me happy is seeing the people picketing outside the LA Temple and holding signs that mention Mormon's. Its so hurtful. Hopefully this doesn't last much longer.

Last night Casey had the great idea of going to Wal Mart to help me with my lack of sleep. (I've been having trouble sleeping for the past few weeks) so we went to Wal Mart and got some essentials. I got some makeup supplies i was out of, but most importantly i got an eye mask and earplugs. I woke up feeling so good. i actually slept without waking up every three hours.

I'm trying to plan a trip to visit my dad in San Fran. I miss him SO much, and i miss my kitty.

I have a lot going on but a lot of it is up in the air.

But what is for sure is that CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! i saw some commercials that got me excited. I'm ready to go shopping, decorate and make my lists. I guess i really need to get a job asap so i can indulge my Christmas desires. I LOVE Christmas. I live for Christmas.

i hope everyone is as excited for Christmas as i am! I have a lot to be excited about. Hopefully ill be able to post updates as my life transpires!

:) it felt so good to blog again even tho its kinda scatter-brained...
See ya next time! :)

2 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

Glad that you had an opportunity to blog once again. Missed hearing about your life.

Anonymous said...

you look so cute in that voting picture!