Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bittersweet...

I was up real late last night. My thoughts wouldn't let me rest.

The night before last, i finished Eclipse (the third twilight book). Yesterday i bought the fourth one, Breaking Dawn. Besides my excitement for the Twilight Saga to continue keeping me awake, i was missing Casey. I was excited to be going home soon. Then on the other hand... i was happy to be up here with my dad and Lucy and my nice big bed. I was sad and was wishing there would be a way to have everything in one convenient location. My dad, my cat, my boyfriend, my sister, my ward... my big bed :). But we cant have everything we want... at least not all at once... It's good to know that all the things up here will be here whenever i can come back and visit again.

So i don't know how i feel right now... very bittersweet. One thing is for sure, i can be happy to know that i am so blessed to have so many things in my life that i love so much... just a shame that i cant have all of them all the time.

Today is my last full day up here. I spent the day cleaning the house a bit for my dad... sort of a goodbye gift.

Tomorrow i leave here around noon-ish and once i get home i am going to be at the movie theatre from 8pm to Midnight waiting for the Twilight movie to start... and then who knows what after.

Friday i have a job interview. and that's it.

After Friday i have no idea what ill do... ill have read all of the Twilight books, seen the movie, done my big interview and then...... hopefully i get that job... because I'm all out of distractions. lol.

I will for sure be coming back up here to visit more often.

On Monday, I went to Sonoma State Univ. to visit my friend Tiff while i was close enough to drive to her dorms. I love the campus and her roommates. it was so much fun to be there. We saw the movie "The Secret Life of Bees" and then watched The Hills... (that episode felt like it was seriously five minutes long). Then i drove back here to my dads and passed out.

Even though i feel like Ive just sat around here most of the time... i feel like Ive had a very successful trip. Hope everyone else has enjoyed themselves lately!

Turkey Day is right around the corner. then CHRISTMAS! yippee!

anyways. gotta go finish packing and cleaning.

Until next time :)

No comments: