Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tis the Season

Hey everyone. i feel like its been ages since i've blogged... so here we go.

The only thing that has really changed since my last post is that i got a job. I know i know.. about freaking time! lol. I work at the Buckle now. You should come shop there from me because i work partly off of commission. so yah... I start monday

I'm super stoked for Christmas this year...well... actually... every year. and i cant believe its so close.

Other news... i get to go to Disneyland on the 22nd for Tiffany's bday.. yay!

and then there's Christmas and things... and then...its a whole new year. its all creepin up so fast.

now i feel silly because its been so long since ive been on here and that's all i had to say... hmmm...

okay... well hope everyone else is doing well. :)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

S.Shepherd said...

It's about time that you updated us on how you are doing.

Happy Holidays.