Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow!

Hey everyone!
In case you hadn't heard... Southern California is actually experiencing WINTER! its weird. Casey got snowed in last week in Lancaster. I cant wait to see the snow. Its starting to really feel like Christmas.

Christmas tree Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas Spirit because its like THREE days away! Insane! Decorations are finally up at my moms house... plans are made and everything is set.

I got my schedule all worked out for this week. I had the day off today to do a Birthday Celebration with my good friend Tiffany. We had planned on going to Disneyland, but the weather stopped us. Instead we went to Glen Ivy Day Spa and got pedicures and then had lunch. i loved it. Its so nice having people home from school for the Holidays. Whitney got here today... its so good to have her home!

Tomorrow i work from 2 to 11:30pm. pretty intense. i like late shifts though. its better than getting there at like 7 in the morning. i love my job.. the only down side is that I'm around clothes that i love all day and i cant buy them. its like dangling cake in front of someone on a diet. so not cool! lol.

I know im working Christmas Eve... im not sure from what time to what time.. but it shouldn't be too bad. Ill be home before Santa stops by :)


Santa Clause Pictures, Images and Photos


And then its Christmas. I'm spending Christmas day at my moms and then Christmas night with Casey's family.
The day after Christmas I'm going down to Temecula with my family to spend Christmas with my dad.
Then, the next day, is Stephanie's wedding... i cant believe its almost here. its insane.

I'm almost done with all my Christmas gifts. all i have to do is wrap them and finish up a few. I'm so excited. i was worried i wouldn't be able to do Christmas this year because i didn't have a job, but i got this one just in time and the Lord has blessed me with the ability to do a few small things for the people in my life. Some gifts wont be taken care of til after Christmas but hey... it all worked out.

Ill try to blog again soon.

Merry Christmas Everyone
<3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then you have to come to Utah! We have so much right now!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa! We hoped you enjoyed your spa experience with us and thank you for sharing it with your friends and family. Great picture!! We hope to see you again soon.

Happy Spalidays!

S.Shepherd said...

Hope that you have a fun Christmas holiday and fun at Grandma's house. We wont be going again this year. I have to work that day. :( Maybe we need to plan a day to hang out with everyone in town. Sure would like to see you guys.

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

awe thats too bad steph... coz like aunt ruth and stuff is going to be there. we deff need to plan that. its just hard coz my dads up north now. we should have a cousins little get together. hope to see y'all soon. HAPPY CHRISTMAS! :)

S.Shepherd said...

Hey I hear that a congrats are in order. My mom told me the news today. Looking forward to the post.