Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Countdown

As i continue to plan the wedding of my dreams to the man of my dreams, it has yet to hit me that my wedding is only like 50 days away! I'm working on getting addresses together for the invites. Planning the food is almost done and the invites are almost done. I'm so excited. On top of that, Casey and his brothers are plugging away at getting our house ready to move into. I love our house! I feel like SO much is going on but i dont have much to say here... 

Work is going well. I'm working my butt off and dont have much free time right now. But i like my job alright. Its totally different from working at Space Vector. I have this new love for clothes that is probably totally unhealthy for my wallet's sake. lol. 

I was talking to Alyssa today and realized really how blessed i am. It feels like the details of my wedding have just fallen into place. I couldn't be happier. 

Email me your address if ur expecting an invite. lol. 

KendellMyler@yahoo.com 

<3

2 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

Make sure to keep me updated on the plans so that I can get time off from work whenever you need us.

La Esposa said...

Kendall, this is Paola (Trinidad)Jellings. I had no idea you were getting married! That is SO exciting for you mija!!! Congratulations! WE wish you the very best!!