Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding updates and stuff...

So about five days ago, i started to feel crappy... Sunday i pretty much passed out and Yesterday i had to call in sick to work and finally brought myself to go to the doctors. Apparently i have Bronchitis... I got the meds and stuff and im starting to get a bit better.

Today was pretty much my last chance to order my wedding dress, so sick/drugged up me and my mother drove over to the Bridal Salon and took my size down, signed the contract and got the dress of my dreams for my big day. The only thing thats a big deal is that i had to order this dress without ever seeing it in person or even actually trying it on before signing the contract... but hey, i did that for my pageant ball gown and it worked out just fine. that good news is that ill be able to try on a sample in about a week. im SO excited.
[pictures from dress shopping before i picked "The One"]

So The wedding is like 66 days away and the invitations are almost done, the venue is booked, the dress is purchased, and certain decisions have been made... im so excited. OH and casey and i have our house. We walked it on sunday. I'm super excited.

i think thats all. Still have no pics up from Christmas... hopefully soon...

im going to go have some more soup and meds.

ttyl

:)

4 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

Where is this house located? More details please. I'm so excited for you. I'm so sad that I'm going to be FAT at your Wedding. Please don't take any pics of me, okay!

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

hahah im sure you'll be lovely. lol. you'll only be like 3 months along. the house is right behind the santa clarita stake center... its a fixer upper but i love it :) and great news... im getting my braces off tomorrow.. yay!

S.Shepherd said...

I'm going to be further along then that. I'm like three months now.

Aly said...

Pictures girl! NOW! And I would love to see your wedding dress! Awh I miss talking to you everyday at work! Is the ring the same as the one you looked at over summer time?