Monday, August 15, 2011

Weddings are always a good time.



So right after i got back from my trip to Utah, i had a quite the wedding to attend. Now i love weddings no matter what but this one was extra fun because my Sister In Law, Lauren was there with her husband (Casey's brother) and my new adorable nephews. Her oldest son, Maverick was a ring bearer and the best dancer on the floor! I had such a fun time but the BEST part of the reception was the photo booth! I love how Lauren looks fabulous even when shes super preggo! Also, i cannot believe Lauren and I were able to convince Casey to do the photo booth with me.


I just wish i got a picture...or video... of Mav dancing with me and Lauren.





Congrats Allie and Britt! you put on quite the party and are quite the couple!

No comments: