Tuesday, August 16, 2011

4 years Ago



Four years ago today, i went on the best first date (and my last first date) ever. To be honest, i thought Casey was too good to be true... so much so that i didn't really think he and i were actually going on a date until he came to the door and my dad told me my date was there to pick me up.


When i asked him where we were going he told me, "somewhere special". We showed up at The 94th Aero Squadron and had a wonderful meal... i was impressed that he made reservations for us. Most guys are so unprepared for a date.




(pictures taken 9 months after our first date)


After dinner we drove to two really unique places... we call them, "The Lions" and "The Rust Factory". Basically, just cool things to show me but i really got a feel for what i special guy i was on a date with. The unique surroundings and long drives gave us ample time to have great, genuine conversation.


Four years later and the conversation isn't dull yet. He is such an amazing man. I knew that night i would be with him forever. I couldn't see myself with anyone else after that night.



Happy Anniversary Casey! 4 years of amazing memories together... I love you!


PS: ill blog later about the fun stuff i have planned to celebrate 4 years. My new motto, "Celebrate Everything!"

No comments: