Monday, March 21, 2011

2 years already!

Today marks two years of amazing marital bliss!

Two years ago today my best friend made me the luckiest girl in the world by making me his wife. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It feels like just yesterday i was coming home from our first date telling my family how he could be "the one".

When they asked me Why, the only thing i could think of off the top of my head was "We like the same jelly beans!". But there were many more reasons i had even just at that point. He treated me like a lady; and still does. He genuinely cares about what I want/need; and still does. He's a hard worker. He's appreciative. He's down to earth. He's honest. Not to mention how insanely attractive he was; and still is! And all that (and more) i got from the first date.

I had this feeling i couldn't explain our entire first date, and i still have that feeling every time he looks at me. I am so lucky to be his wife. So lucky to have such an amazing guy. I could go on and on. I just am on clouds today thinking about what happened two years ago. From getting ready, meeting up with him at the temple, sitting with him quietly inside the temple before the wedding, and kissing him as his wife for the first time. All i can think of is how very blessed i am!

No comments: