Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mario March!

Happy March!

I love this month. This is the month that the weather usually starts to be perfect. Hopefully that means that we will stop this freaky cold weather and even out somewhere around 65. This is the month that, two years ago, i married the man of my dreams! This is the month of my FAVORITE big sister's birth. So many reasons for me to LOVE this month. :) Here are some updates on what's been going on lately.

I am four chapters in on my Real Estate Course! Yippeee Skippy! i was hoping to be further along by now but that's alright, I'm still moving pretty quick, especially since it's independent study. I am really loving what I'm learning. I have gotten A's on all 3 of my quizzes so far. But that's just personal progress because the school recently notified me that the scores on the quizzes don't really count... they just help me personally gauge where I'm at with what I'm learning. I'm not sure how i feel about that....


Weight Watchers Update: I LOVE IT! I've already lost over 5% of my starting body weight. and I'm still moving quickly.

I am dying my hair TOMORROW morning so I'm terrified about that. I'm sure I'll blog about it with pictures :)

Casey sold his Cadillac CTSV last night. He has decided he wants to put energy, money and attention into his '66 Chevelle which i TOTALLY support. This might sound weird but i LOVE the sound and smell of classic cars. He got it started for the first time in over a year or so on Tuesday night and at first i thought we were having an earthquake! I'm so excited to get it moving! Here is a pic of Casey working on it a week or so ago. It is now on its tires and off the stands. Please excuse the messy garage... it is much cleaner when Casey isn't working on his car. :)


Now time to explain my title of this post... for this month, the theme in my classroom at work is Mario... and i LOVE it! it makes me feel like a kid again and i REALLY want to find my old Original Nintendo and play Super Mario Bros 3! Here are some pics of how I decorated my room this month:




I am currently loving American Idol. The only other time i have ever watched the show was the first season to watch Kelly Clarckson win and then every now and again only to watch the auditions of people who canNOT sing. (william hung?) This year, however, i have watched from the first audition and even voted last night. There are a number of people i really want to win! a few of the top of my head: Casey Abrams, James Durbin, Lauren Alaina, and Scotty McCreery. Check them out! They are SO good. anyways...there's my TV Dish :)

Until next time :)

No comments: