Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm A Brunette!

so a little over two weeks ago i took the plunge and died my hair brown. I was terrified at first but the second she started putting the color on i was totally relaxed. She had to Double Process my hair; which basically means she did it twice. The first time she did it it was a dirty pond color. A light brown with a tinge of green. She did that color just to soak up all the blonde and the second color would be the REAL color. I LOVE IT! I dont have that many pictures of me with brown hair yet. But i'm keeping it for a while so you will she plenty of brunette pictures in the future.


I'm not sure what i like better. Blonde or brunette?


Oh, and Casey likes it too. (Phew!)
Weight Watchers Update: I am down 11 lbs since starting the program. Only about 6 more lbs until i reach goal! YAY

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love you with brown hair - reminds me of when you were a little girl. You are beautiful and it's wonderful to hear how happy you are with Casey. Happy Anniversary - I love you, Grandma Mary