Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eventful Monday...

Yesterday was surprisingly eventful... i would rather it had been boring and quiet.... but whatever. heres the scoop:

Balboa was backed up from the off ramp of balboa all the way to the end of balboa. The usual 20-25 min drive took me 2 and a half hours! (Note: My car does not have AC and i left work early because i wasn't feeling well and was excited to get home for sleep.) But my amazing dad totally stepped up to the plate. I called him while i was in the middle of traffic and begged him to turn the AC on so when i came home i would be in heaven compared to the blistering heat i as stuck in at the moment. Well, to my surprise, when i came home i was welcomed with slightly frozen Coke (my favorite way to drink coke) and a wet rag that he had put in the freezer. it was so nice to eel cold. Thanks Dad! :) After getting rested he cooked an amazing Fillet dinner. mmmm. so good. Then i went over to Casey's house and we hung out an then got in the spa for a little. then i headed home and went to sleep. I may have gotten a ticket last night... that would suck but its quite possible. i was heading home from Casey's and the light to turn left from Valencia Blvd to McBean had just turned green so i sped up to go that way instead of strait. well the second i got up to the light it turned yellow but at that point i couldnt slow down or i would end up IN the intersection anyway so i kept going and got my picture taken three times along with the guy ahead of me. so i guess we'll have to see what comes of that. I was so glad to get into my bed last night! lol.

[picture of my sisters and i walking at the San Diego Wild animal park this spring]

to end the post... Melissa tagged me with this mini survey... so I'm officially obligated to do it.

Six words to describe my family.
1- crazy
2- random
3- busy
4- funny
5- smart
6- did i mention crazy? lol

I now tag: Aly & Jessica K


[picture of my little sister...love her]

:) See ya next time

No comments: