Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm a Slacker

Hey everyone!

I know I've been slacking on the Blog posts lately. I kinda don't know where to begin ...but I'll do my best.

Today is my dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! I've always been Daddy's Little Girl. He's such a great father. He does so much for his children. He's funny and i know how much he loves me. Dad, i hope your birthday is amazing!




[picture of daddy and me at the SD Wild Animal Park]

Monday we celebrated Casey's Sister-in-law, Laurel's, birthday. it was fun to be with the whole family and of course, eat the traditional birthday cake. (So Good!). Happy (Late) Birthday Laurel!


Oh...Remember the post i made about how i could have gotten a ticket because i got my picture taken by one of those stupid Red Light Cameras... well the ticket came into the mail just the other day... my loving boyfriend didn't want to tell me... but i made him tell me how much its going to cost...any guesses?? $381!!!! I think that's a rip off. but whatever. that means my insurance is going to go up. I got a ticket around Christmas time ... and i deserved it, i was speeding. But since then, I've gotten really good at obeying all the rules. This time... i had to make a decision on weather to stop or not when that light turned yellow. I felt like i couldn't safely slow down ... so i went. obviously that was a bad call. oh well. what can ya do right? Casey's great. when i found out i DID get a ticket... i was pretty upset. And being the amazing boyfriend he is, he calmed me down and made me feel better about myself. :) Thanks Casey!

On a better note:
Saturday is Disneyland. I have to say, its all i can think about... I'm pretty excited. I still have to buy a new outfit for the day. We have reservations at the restaurant, Blue Bayou (the one inside the Pirates ride) That day is also Casey and my one year anniversary (hence the reason we're going to Disneyland). I cannot believe it has been a whole year already. I gotta say... its been a pretty amazing year. I've been spending a lot of time looking back on all the cool experiences Casey and i have shared. He's such a great guy! I'm such a lucky girl to have been able to find a cool guy like Casey. :)



[Casey and i the first time we went to Disneyland together. Feb 08]


Tomorrow's Friday. TGI(almost)Friday. And the day my loan for a new car expires. i decided not to get a new car... i figured, my cars still working fine. After i register it and get the AC fixed... it'll be fine to drive for a while more. It'll be nice not having a car payment for a while. I took the opportunity to get it cleaned and clean out the inside... which was nice because i don't hate it now that its clean. hahah. i just gotta keep it clean and looking semi-nice... and I'll be fine. lol. doesn't mean i still don't want a Jeep... just not now... someday! :)

anyways. back to work.


Thanks for reading
See ya next time :)

1 comment:

garrettmyler said...

I don't think anyone could make those 3-d glasses look so cool than you and Casey.