Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Its that time of year!

Hey again!

it just hit me that its that time of year where everything goes in fast motion.
upcoming is a bunch of school stufff, casey's birthday, a trip to san diego to see my grandparents and go to the Mirimar air show, Andrea and Justin getting married, some family birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the year 2010, valentines day, followed by casey and my one year anniversary.... wow how time goes fast. i am sort of overwhelmed by it all. im trying to focus on one day at a time. first things first...decorate for fall and prepare for Casey's birthday!

my husband will be turning 24 on Oct 4 this year. i am SO excited because (like i mentioned) we are going to San Diego to the Mirimar air show. i love going on little weekend trips with my husband. with all the hustle and bustle that goes into our every day, taking two days to escape just the two of us really brings us closer.

This past weekend was really fun! i spend Saturday with Casey's mom and we started working on some crafts for Halloween. I am going to make some Terra Cotta Pot Pumpkins. i also want to make a wreath and some other cute things to make our house more homey. i will (for sure) post some pictures once they are finished.

OH and yesterday marked Casey and i being married for 6 months. Time really has moved quickly...

that's all there is to report for now. until then... :)

1 comment:

The Rays said...

time goes so fast! Especially considering marriage! I feel like Jonny and I just got married and it's almost a year and a half!!

I'm sorry about your back, we hope you feel better!!!