Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quick Thought

So today was a weird Sunday... After a long babysitting job last night, and Casey fixing up some cars last night, it was more than impossible (whatever that means) to get him out of bed this morning. So needless to say, we did not go to church today - sad :(.

We did, however, go to lunch with Casey's family which is always fun. It was nice to see Lauren and the boys...they'd been in Australia. I'm having fun getting ready for the upcoming events (as mentioned in my last blog).

Casey decided that tonight, he was going to work on the house as i worked on my homework. He has installed our medicine cabinet, finished up some painting, installed a porch light and some landscape lights. he's still going!

But about fifteen minutes ago, a there was a knock at the door. I was very surprised to see some ladies from the ward! It made my night that they were in the neighborhood and wanted to say, "hi". It meant SO much to me. Sometimes i feel so out of place in a ward full of moms and dads and stuff... but their visit really made me feel good about my place in the ward. I'm so grateful to be a member of such a loving church (and such a true church)

and of course very lucky to have a husband so capable of making our house a home.

All i have to say is, i am blessed!

2 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

You are also loved so much.

Unknown said...

Kendell you are love alot
For Thanksgiving: you Guys are invited to join us at Stephanie for a fanily Dinner Hope to see Ya there Love Aunt Robin