Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dilly Dally

Hey everyone! hope everyone is doing well. It's been pretty slow since i have been unemployed. I got sick on Tuesday but it was like a 24 hr thing. I was fine the next day. I had to play it safe on Weds. Thursday, Casey was scheduled to get his wisdom teeth out but plans changed. So he and i were able to enjoy the weekend. Yesterday Casey got his wisdom teeth out and everything went pretty well. He was in a lot of pain afterward and wasn't able to really communicate until later that night. This morning, he seems fine except for the pain and not being able to eat what he wants.

We leave Friday for Lake Mead. I'm super excited about that. When i get i have a lot of fun things planned. Weds I'm seeing Wicked (again) with my family for my brother's birthday. Thursday is the book club (it was previously scheduled to be on Weds Oct 1st but has since been moved to Thursday October 2nd) Everyone is invited. Even if you haven't read the book for this month, Charms For The Easy Life By: Kaye Gibbons. There will be food and you can be apart of picking the NEXT book. I think that's pretty much it on the updates side. Cross your fingers i find a good job soon. Life's too boring around the house.

See ya next time :)

No comments: