Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I need Your Help

Hey everyone. As you probably know, on April 20th, 2008, i was crowned Miss Stevenson Ranch. With that title i also won a scholarship. i have to raise the money for my scholarship on my own. Besides the kind donations i can get from online donations, [www.missscvpageants.com]
I am going to be selling 2009 'Miss SCV Royalty' Calendars. This would be a huge deal as far as my scholarship is concerned. I need to sell at least 100 Calendars by Dec. 15th. I have progress deadlines along the way that i need to meet so the sooner i get some sold the better. They are $20 each and I will be IN the calendar. I haven't done the shoot yet but i am planned to be on the November page with my Teen Miss Stevenson Ranch, Amanda. If i sell all 100 first... i receive a bonus in my scholarship! The calendars are color, glossy pages with high resolution photographs and I've worked with this photographer before. he's great and his pictures always turn out really nice. Checks are payable to me. This is a fundraiser! i believe strongly in karma... so do something nice for YOURSELF and buy a calendar. :) tee hee hee.


[Miss Community Queens: (Left to right) Canyon Country, Val Verde, valencia, Newhall, Castaic, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch]

[PS. I've read the plans for the months and how they are going to be done... we are doing unique shoots for each month... its not just the pictures of me in my poofy dress and crown.. its going to be super cute and super nice and classy! I'm honestly excited a bout the calendar... not just because of the fundraising part]


Let me know if you are interested so i can put you down and because of my deadlines... the sooner i can get the check for your calendar... the better.


on a lighter note.
I finished Twilight already and it was SUCH a great book. I cannot wait for the movie to come out... though I'm skeptical if it could be nearly as good as the book was. I'm so excited to get the second book.. New Moon. Ive promised myself (for the sake of my eyes) to not buy the next book or st art the next book til the weekend because my sight is horrible and need to let them rest before i dig right back into another great book. If you haven't read it yet... you totally should! Anyways, i should probably get back to work.


Ps (again)... If you're reading my blog and you aren't on my list of people on the right... comment me so i know who you are and can ad your blog to my list of blogs to read or whatever... :) as much as i love writing my blog... id love to read yours :)
See ya next time :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you call yourself a queen? you dont even show up to any of the events, and thats not fair to the rest of the girls that do show up a lot. just sayin'....plus you were the only girl running in the stevenson ranch category so you automatically won. just saying...

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

I'm sorry you feel that way. I wish you would come to me as a person instead of anonymous and maybe find out what else is going on in my life. I've talked to miss mardi and hope and they KINDA have a glimpse of whats happening. I look up to, admire and am jealous of the other queens who do so much and are at all the events. Before you judge so harshly, find out for yourself. Don't assume that just because you dont see me at events, im not doing any volunteer work. I'm sorry your so bitter.

garrettmyler said...

Anonymous:

I suppose you feel being judgmental and critical is "queen-like" behavior?...I'm just saying

Before you publically make attacks online (conveniently anonymously hiding being your computer screen), maybe you should seek a bit of understanding....I'm just saying

Such as!