Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vote McCain & Palin!

Happy Thursday everybody! Today is my Friday. I have tomorrow off and tomorrows a busy day. I'll fill you in during the weekend update on Monday.


The point of this Blog is to discuss something more than just my quiet little life, something much more important. On my way to work today, i couldn't find anything worth wile on FM radio and so i tuned into some AM radio... KFI. They were discussing the Republican Vice President nominee, Sarah Palin, and their opinion on her speech she gave last night. I was not fortunate enough to hear it live (however i was fortunate enough to go to Laurel and Amber's Shade/Bow Party which was great!)

So today at work, i decided i wanted to hear her speech.
I have to say, i am so excited to be a register voter! this is such an important year in America's history. It's no secret that am a proud member of the Republican Party. I love learning about politics and American History and watching history in the making. I once said that i am not ready for a woman (speaking of Hilary Clinton [ew] at the time) to be president. I now know that it was just Hilary I didn't care for... Sarah Palin is going to be a great Vice President. I had chills during her talk and approve of John S. McCain's choice of a running mate. I am going to post her speech... if you have an extra half hour hanging around, i encourage you to watch it. Hearing the bits and pieces from the radio this morning was nothing compared to the messages she gave in the entire thing. I am proud to be an American... and ready to do my duty in November and make the decision to vote for the people who will safely and rightfully guide us through the next four years of America's history. Everyone knows McCain has ton of experience (he himself jokes about how old he is) and Palin is more than qualified. Shes a mother of five (one in the Army who ships out this year on Sept, 11) and has the drive to do the right thing.. the thing the people need... and whats best for the country... not whats best for her career. i am super pumped right now and could go on and on and on about how stoked i am.



But don't take my word for it, watch the speech yourself. I would like to have been there.





Everyone have a great weekend!
See ya next time! :)



"I'm a republican because I didn't want to spend the rest of my life poor, waiting for the government to come rescue me" - Huckabee







2 comments:

garrettmyler said...

Always glad to see a fellow proud republican...even more proud when it's family!

Alls I know is that Palin is a hottie. I'd like to do a bit more research on her political career and where she stands on the issues. But I heard the speech live and it sounded pretty solid.

S.Shepherd said...

Hey Cousin. Just found out today that you have a blog too. Come check out mine.