Tuesday, September 16, 2008

i prefer the word "vacation"

So today is my first day of being unemployed. I got laid off yesterday. I found out on Friday. My weekend wasn't the best weekend after finding that out, but I'm glad i was given a little warning. Yesterday was a weird day at work. I cleaned out my desk and emailed all my personal files to myself. Leaving work was surreal to think that I'm not going back. but sleeping in today was nice. i just woke up and its pretty nice. I mean... id love to be making money right now... but ill take sleeping in :)

yesterday was my older brother's birthday. we had fun. Sunday we had family dinner with my dad (vegetarian style just for him) and then yesterday we went to Thai Pepper (SO GOOD).

HAPPY B DAY GARRETT!
I love the feeling of falling with style.

Now that i have weekdays to do stuff for myself, i want to make sure i go to Universal one day, Disneyland another day, The zoo, Alvera street, anywhere. And i found out that i have credit with United Airlines. Super cool! but i do need to find a job so if anyone has any ideas... I'm interested... and I'm also open to being a nanny/babysitter for people. i used to be a nanny and i loved it and I'm open to doing that again. anyways. i don't have too much to say. its weird. People, let me know whats going on. i have to get myself into a routine.this is going to be interesting

oh and my books are supposed to come in the mail today. I got Twilight (hooray) and Charms for the Easy life for my Book Club (Oct 1st, my house). If you wanna come lemme know :)

See ya next time :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Kendell , Sorry about your job. Just wanted to let you know that we are doing cake and ice cream for Reagan's birthday on Friday. I will let you know what time when we figure it out.

cory and laurel evans said...

Hey Kendell I have your shade shirts. Kenna's party is on Thursday night so I can give them to you then if you want to come.