Thursday, July 17, 2008

I love to see the temple <3

Last night was the best anniversary ever.

Casey and I had a picnic at the LA temple and then walked the grounds. it was the most simple anniversary we've ever had but also, I've never felt so close to him. it was an amazing evening. That is an amazing place, even if you aren't Mormon. It’s SO beautiful and peaceful. We watched the sunset on the back of the temple. (the side married couples walk out of) and then we sat and looked at the moon at the front end of the temple and watched the temple workers all leave. The bench we were sitting on had a speaker playing church hymns and right when we sat down, our favorite hymn... Come thou Fount, came on. It was amazing how you don't need to go in the temple to feel the spirit. I cannot wait to visit again. Cool story: We were nearing the end of the evening and Casey and i had to use the restroom but the visitors center is closed for remodel so the only other one we knew of was inside the temple and we couldn't go in. So we saw a gentleman walking from the back of the grounds (the apartments behind the visitors center). I asked him if there was a restroom around that we could use. He walked ALL the way back to the apartments and told us that they had converted two apartments into restrooms, one for the women's and one for the men's. During the stroll back there we found out that he was one of the sealers in the temple (one of the people that marries people). And then as we walked out of the apartments the view of the temple was so amazing. i couldn't imagine how wonderful it must be to live there and have that view anytime you wanted to go anywhere.
anyways. long story short. last night was amazing.

[picture of Los Angeles Temple]

I love Casey with all my heart, and last night just brought us even closer. I can’t believe it’s been eleven months already. I know, eleven months is random. But it sure has been an awesome eleven months


[picture of us at the Water World show at Universal Studios sometime in May]


Saturday is my photo shoot with Revery Film Productions. I am so excited. He told me his vision for the shoot and i am so jazzed. I'm not going to spill the beans, but all i can say is that its going to be cool. Ad him ( on myspace ) and see some of his work. and coming soon you'll see mine! :) YAY. lol. but the work day is about to begin so y'all have a great one! see ya next time! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

isnt the temple great! im excited for your photo shoot!!