Friday, July 18, 2008

T.G.I.F


Happy Friday everyone!

I'm excited for this weekend. Tonight I'm getting my hair colored. (Yay!) A Special "Thank You" goes out to Heidi, the owner of Della Stella Salon & Spa, for squeezing me in tonight. She is great at what she does and her salon is super fab. And another thank you to Heather from Della Stella who is doing my hair tomorrow morning for my photo shoot. Check out their myspace!
There will also be pics from my photo shoot there as soon as they are available as well as at Thomas Revery's Myspace.


[picture of Della Stella]


Anyways. Enough shameless plugs.

On Wednesday i got approved for a car loan and now i have 30 days (until august 15th) to figure out what car I'm going to get and how I'm going to approach the loan. I'm super excited that i went out and started this all on my own. the cars I'm aiming for are a VW Jetta, a Jeep grand Cherokee, or a cute 4 door car. i guess I'm not too picky. i have to think its cute and it has to be the right color. and I'm buying a used car so it has to have low miles. so I'm excited for that. look forward to updates on that new page of my life.

Casey says he probably will be working all weekend so besides the photo shoot i probably don't have much going on except i know my friend Brittany comes home from Idaho this weekend so that's exciting. looking forward to seeing her again. Feels like its been forever.

[picture of me and Brit after graduation 2007]


Not much else to report. Guess it's time for my lunch break. Today it's avacado and tomoatoes with ranch. See ya next time!

:)

No comments: