Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Blog!

Hey everyone. I'm going to try this whole blog thing on for size. As of right now, I don't have too much going on, but I have a long life ahead of me and who knows, I might actually have something interesting to put up here someday! :) Until then, I'll start with the basics.





My name is Kendell Wrae (you should already know that). Wrae is not my last name, it is my middle but I go by that a lot of the time. I work full time at an aerospace company in Chatsworth as the Front Office Administrator. It's nothing special, and its not permanent, but for now it's money. (Sure does give me a lot of time on the computer though). On April 20th, i was crowned Miss Stevenson Ranch. I have a passion for event planning and sign language. And I like to think of myself as technology savvy. I'm pretty optimistic and easy going and I have a great life and great people in my life.
[picture of me at Connie's Wedding in May of this year]

[Picture of me as Miss Stevenson Ranch 2008]


I love my family. I have three siblings. Garrett is my older brother (check out his blog, garrettmyler.com). He's pretty dang smart if you ask me and has very strong opinions. I have an older sister whom I look up to very much. Her name is Whitney, she's beautiful and smart and strong. She works very hard at her job in Utah and I miss her very, very much! Then there's the baby, Madison. She's in high school and she keeps me on my toes. She's a crack up and also very smart. She is the total oposite of me physically, she's tall, dark hair, dark(er) skin, brown eyes and very skinny. I love my siblings and my parents very much. They are divorced and both are on the prowl! lol.











Aside from my immediate family, there is the Evans family that I also love very much. They feel like family to me. My boyfriend, Casey Evans, is probably the closest person i have in my life. Casey and I have been together for almost a year now. Our first date was August 16, 2007. We spend pretty much every day together and I couldn't imagine life any other way! He means the world to me and we have so much fun together. His family is SO cool and I have a blast every time I spend time with them. [Picture is from our 9 month anniversary dinner at the 94th Aero Squadron, where we had our first date]


I also have a myspace and a facebook account. So now everyone can keep in touch! That's all my history.. Now for current events! :) (www.myspace.com/blondewrae)

Just recently i returned from a trip with Caseys family and a few other families to Lake Powell. (There are a ton of pictures up on my Myspace page) We spent the 4th there and between all the people, food, boating activities, sea doos and what-have-you, it was a blast. It's good to be home and life is almost back to buisness as usual.

My car broke down this weekend. Before I left for lake Powell, my car was in pretty bad shape. When i got back, i took it to the mechanic to have a valve replaced. I got it back that day. The next day i went to work and the car was running great. Then i went tanning and on the way home i heard a loud clanking noise in the enginge and i decided to pull over to see what it was and as i turned off the road i learned that my steering had gone out. Greeeeaat! I was ticked. i had it towed back to the mechanic (with the help of my two favorite men!). I got it back Friday afternoon. Now my AC isnt working anymore. I think its time for a new car. :)

Friday night Casey and I had a date night. It had been forever since he and i had gone out to dinner together. We went to one of our favorite places, Red Lobster and ate some good ol crab legs! Then we went back to my house and relaxed. <3 he is amazing

Saturday I went to Santee Ally Downtown with Lauren (Casey's Sister-In-Law), her son Maverick and our friend, Ally. It was a definite culture shock for me but a ton of fun. I got some cool stuff. But I'll never tell if what i have is fake or real :). lol. Saturday night Casey, myself, His brother Cory and wife Laurel went to dinner at a pretty good mexican restaurant and then went to see the movie Hancock. It was ..... interesting. i Really wanted to like that movie. it was really funny in the begining. about half way through, I kinda stopped loving it.:( Will Smith of course was awesome but I wish i could say the same for the second half of the storyline. All in all it was a very enjoyable evening.


Sunday was the usual. Singles Ward with the boyfriend. Family Dinner at his house with his family. Play with the amazing neices and nephews. and then back to my house. This sunday casey came back to my house with me and his friends Justin and Sean came over and we ate some of my guacamole and watched Cloverfield. I fell asleep at the end (as usual). And then casey woke me up to say goodnight.

<3 So this has been a pretty long blog. I still have a lot to figure out about Blogging in general.

See ya next time! :)


3 comments:

garrettmyler said...

Cool blog K-dod. I like the classic color scheme and layout. Thank you for your kind words about me and your sisters. Car trouble can be frustrating, especially when you're strapped for cash. Let me know if you'd like me to help you with blog stuff...like setting up a ligit (for your Facebook and Myspace...see mine), or to make it easy for people to subscribe.

Kendell Wrae Evans said...

im still exploring. im going to see how far i get just toying around today. but tomorrow i might come to you in frustration. lol.

cory and laurel evans said...

Your blog is looking good! I have to agree with you about Gunner being entertaining.