Sunday, July 20, 2008

Strike a Pose

Good Morning Everyone!

Just blogging about my "modeling" experience yesterday. The day started when i got my hair done at Della Stella by Heather. It looked amazing! My friend Christina came and we had a blast. The photographer, Thomas Revery, is amazing. he's so good at what he does. and he did a great job of making me feel comfortable. I'm no model, but he was able to get some amazing shots from me. The weather was beautiful. It was great fun when we had to venture through sand and water to get to a spot to get the shot. but it was worth it. The weather was pretty but got cold as soon as i hit the water. After all the fun in the sun with the camera, Chrissy, Thomas and I went to dinner at the Rusty Pelican. The food was so good. i had calamari and scallops (mmmm). it was beautiful and we had a beautiful view of the ocean while we ate, but it was a little pricier than i had expected. Got home and pretty much passed out. Casey came over but i feel horrible (sorry case) because i was pretty dead last night. The pictures wont be up for at least a week. ill let you know when they're posted and I'll probably post a few of my favs here. but you'll be able to see them on my myspace page for sure, maybe on my facebook and on Thomas Revery's Myspace.

Today is church. I'm still feeling pretty worn from yesterday. My neck and back are killing me, but the shots will be awesome so who cares. Maybe ill wake up and get some energy after i get ready, we'll see.

I'll keep u posted as to when the pictures from yesterday will be posted. :)

See you next time.

<3: K

No comments: