Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Round 2

More pictures have been released from my shoot. I'll post them at the end of my blog.

Yesterday was a fun day with Casey. I love how we can do almost nothing and yet feel like i had a very fulfilling evening. I wasn't feeling great at work, I left a little bit early. Then went home to my moms house and took a 3 hour nap. (very rare in my life) I woke up around 8pm and called Casey to find that he had been trying to get a hold of me and that he had just left his house and was on his way to mine (phew that was a long sentence. lol). I got ready and he came over. when he got there my spirits went through the roof. I mean, I'm always happy to see him, but yesterday was one of those days where I realize what an amazing guy he is and get butterflies every time I see his blue eyes! We watched TV for a while. Then we made his facebook page (finally) and looked at the pictures from my shoot. After that, we drove through Del Taco and parked while he ate (i still can barely eat anything without it hurting). We laughed and talked and had a grand time! He is such an amazing boyfriend... and an amazing person. Afterwards, we went back to my house (it was like 10:20pm) and I still wasn't tired thanks to my 3 hour nap. So we watched part of Elf (Love that movie). When I started to get sleepy I sent him home. (about 11:30). He called a little after midnight to tell me he had gotten home and to say our goodnights. Man, i love that boy! Woke up this morning before my alarm clock well rested. loving it.

Quick note, my friend Aly showed me this blog that i had to ad to my favorites. Its called Our Best Bites. Check it out! It's all about cooking simple things. I'm super excited to try out the recipes! :)

Anyways, corporate is here today so I'm off.
See ya next time.. here are those pictures i promised :)

No comments: