Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sho' Me Yo' Grill! lol

Hey everyone. I have some pictures to show from my photo shoot on Saturday. more to come. But here's the update.

Sunday was church where i got to see Brittany C and Brit L! (yay). Then on the way home i got assaulted by three ghetto ladies who almost hit my car and then flipped ME off like it was my fault that they did something stupid. And then yelled at me when we came to a red light. lol. anyways after that it was dinner with the Evans' and spa time with Casey and then i went home to sleep.

Yesterday was Monday... pretty lame if you ask me. Worked and then had to go to the orthodontist to get my braces tightened. Then i went home and made dinner for Casey and me. I made hot dogs, baked potatoes and salad. Then we watched TV and waited for my grandparents to call. I talked to my grandma about me getting a new car and stuff. (didn't go too well). Casey and i went for a walk and i started to feel the pains of the braces. we chatted and hung out for a while then i had to send him home. Too much pain and i was pretty dang worn out. so we said our goodnights and he went on his way.

Today i woke up in the worst pain. my face was killing me! then i accidentally let my top teeth touch my bottom teeth and i thought i was dead. it hurt so bad. I went to Jamba Juice on my way to work and here i am. my face still hurts and I'm pretty dang tired still. i think I'm just exhausted from the pain. but it'll pass. its worth it for normal teeth. lol. I'm going to leave here a little early and try to get a nap in today. But I'm so excited because pictures from the shoot are started to be posted from the photographer. they are SO cool looking (if i may say so myself).

my personal favorite is the second one. there are more to come. i did one more outfit. so we'll see which ones he puts up. if you want to see more, check out my myspace, the photographer's myspace or my facebook.
See you next time! :)


No comments: