Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh, how I love Auditors...

Good morning everyone!
Over the weekend, I didn't do too much. But here's the weekend update nonetheless.

Friday night Casey, Myself, Justin and his girlfriend Katie went to Dockweiler Beach by LAX for a bonfire and some s'mores action. It was pretty fun. I love the beach and Casey and I went there for a single's ward activity almost a year ago, when we had first begun dating. It was nice to be there a year later. Pretty romantic :) Anyways...

Saturday, Casey had to work. I spent the morning cleaning the house. After, I went to brunch with Tiffany, my friend from high school and then the two of us went to Barnes & Noble and picked up some books. I decided to get proactive about my future and start moving forward in my hopes on becoming a wedding planner. (Not to mention that one of my super close friends told me that she's getting married in December (YAY for her...) so I picked up two wedding planning books. I love her color choices and her boy is super nice. I’m happy for the two of you. I'll announce names once she says I can... but until then... congrats mystery woman! :)

Sunday I went to church at my Family ward for my friend Blake's farewell and to see my friend Elizabeth. (love you). It was so nice to reconnect. And I’m so excited for Blake; he’s going to be a great missionary. It's weird because almost all of the guys I grew up with have gotten their mission calls and are preparing to leave in the next few months. Blake leaves tomorrow... God Speed Elder! He's going to Albuquerque. Supercool! After that ward I went to the open house for about a half hour and then jetted over to singles ward. Following that, I headed to Casey’s house and did the usual Sunday thing. :)

[Picture of me and some friends when we were little. From Left to Right, Blake, Todd, Myself, Brett, Chase]


Yesterday, at work, I spent most of the day reading the bigger of the two books I bought. I'm a little more than halfway done already. There's a lot of information I never would have even thought of. Being a wedding planner is going to be a ton of work. But I like planning things, and since I was little, I've always had a thing for weddings... so we'll see. After work, Casey came over and he was SO sweet and brought me salad from the Habit. After that, I got tired of sitting around so he and I got up and went for a LONG walk from my house, down to Golden Spoon where Casey was disappointed by his first experience there then back around to my house... one big circle... and needless to say, my legs are sore today!

Today is another day at the office but we have a security auditor coming in... Which means a lot of questions for me... I run the security desk. Wish me luck. This is our third audit on the company in two months. ughhh. why! They have all been on different departments... but its frustrating.. Everyone gets all nervous and on edge when there’s an auditor here. Oh, well... gotta love work! :)

The rest of my month is planned out by weekends. This weekend, I have a wedding. The following weekend... another wedding. The weekend after that... Disneyland with Casey for our 1 year anniversary.(cannot believe its been a year already! <3) The next weekend... Utah with Daddy for his birthday. Fun fun fun!

Oh ps: I tried to make a recipe from the book over the weekend... i burned the cheesecake tarts by five min! ill do a rematch this weekend! lol.

I think that’s all folks...

See ya next time :)

No comments: